.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Lauren Conrad Drops By Wendy Williams Show

Hot on the promotional path, Lauren Conrad was back out for another day of press duties in New York City on Thursday (February 4).

Looking quite lovely, the former “Hills” hottie strolled along with a gal pal as she readied for her visit to the “Wendy Williams Show” in midtown Manhattan.


Currently promoting her new book, “Sweet Little Lies,” LC recently chatted with Seventeen magazine about her thoughts on getting a career boost from “The Hills”.

She tells, “When the show started to be successful, I realized it could be a platform for getting into fashion. But in the beginning, I was 17 and I just wanted to be on TV. I wish I could give myself more credit and say I had a whole business plan, but really I just thought MTV was cool and that it would be fun.”


 LaurenConrad "Just left a taping at Wendy Williams. She was so fabulous :-) She taught me "how you doin"... Pretty amazing. Hope you all enjoy it haha" 5 minutes ago from mobile web