.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Spencer Pratt: Car Wash Cheapskate

Venturing out for the day’s filming session, Spencer Pratt was spotted shooting an episode of “The Hills” in Los Angeles on Friday (November 6).

Funnily enough, the flashy reality star ended up having to borrow money from a personal assistant to tip the car wash worker after having his bright orange muscle car washed up.

Meanwhile, Spencer continues to keep busy on his Twitter account, although he may not think so.

He wrote last night, “I never have time to tweet anymore because I’m so busy reading what’s going on in all the peoples lives I follow! So entertaining you all r.”

Despite “never having time to tweet,” Mr Pratt later wrote to his followers, “Listening to Ambitionz Az Ridah full blast ! King Tom Whalley got me so pumped up on Tupac tonight that I can’t turn him off and go to sleep.”