.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Audrina's Blog: Peoples Choice Awards Tonight!

Thanks to everyone who voted The Hills Favorite TV Obsession! Tonight we will find out if The Hills will win! We’re up against Dexter, Gossip Girl, The Secret Life of the American Teenager and True Blood. All good shows! Unfortunately, the voting in that category is now closed! It looks like only a couple categories are still open: Favorite New TV Drama and Favorite New TV Comedy… I’m not sure who to vote for yet – I haven't had the time to watch all the new shows yet!

The People's Choice Awards hosted by Queen Latifah will air tonight on CBS! You can get more info on their website: peopleschoice.com. I'm curious to see who wins! Who did you vote for?

Xoxo Audrina

UPDATE: True Blood won for Favorite TV Obsession. No awards since Lauren left... (that I know of, feel free to correct me if you know otherwise).